Get ready for a truly outstanding national knowledge in romantic and mystical surroundings!
The wonderful elegance of the mist-shrouded highlands of Dieng Plateau in Central Java is going to be unveiled at the Dieng Culture Festival scheduled to get put on every beginning of August, and is going to be centered in Dieng Kulon, Batur Sub-District, Banjarnegara Regency.
The event can again present a range of art and national shows, an exhibition of Dieng’s finest items, and as top of the big event: the practice of waxing down dreadlocks of kids born with this particular unique hair. The ceremony is called Ruwatananakgembel/gimbal. Surprisingly enough, Dieng is a position where several students are born with dreadlock hair.
The festival is held only in August every year, the schedule will soon be announced.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Point base: Yogyakarta City|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least July, 31 2021 05.00 PM.|
These include: Rose and ‘Caping’Conventional matted headgear event, a Firework Fiesta, ‘the Tumpeng’ Festival, a Lantern Festival, a Cultural Parade, Conventional Art Activities, a Culinary Bazaar, and a lot more.
Adding glow to the event is a special Punk efficiency appropriately named Punk over the Clouds, since Dieng, certainly, stands over the clouds. As in all previous editions, the Punk over the Clouds will feature some of Indonesia’s top musicians.
Dieng festival will also take the market to explore the spellbinding beauty of the Dieng panorama. Tourists will watch the magnificent sunrise overlooking the highlands, the day mist surrounding the historical forehead complex, the spectacular opinions of Sea Telaga Warna and the Sikidang Crater, and a lot more.
Day 1: Departure
- 13.00 PM. Pickup & hotel check-in.
- 19.30 PM. Yogyakarta Nightlive & Cullinary.
Day 2: Departure
- 07.30 AM. Opening Dieng action clean in Arjuna temple complex area.
- 13.00 PM. Kongkow culture in Arjuna temple field.
- 16.00 PM. Dieng action clean in Arjuna temple area.
- 19.30 PM. Jazz atas awan in Pandawa temple field.
- 07.30 AM. Dieng action clean in Arjuna temple complex area.
- 08.00 AM. Dieng plateau traditional art performance at Arjuna field.
- 08.00 AM. Batur competition festival in Arjuna field.
- 11.00 AM. Dieng action clean in Arjuna temple complex area.
- 12.30 PM. Java coffee festival at Pandawa field.
- 19.30 PM. Kethoprak art performance at Arjuna field.
- 19.30 PM. Senandung seni atas awan in the Pandawa temple field.
Day 4 - Dieng Culture Festival Closing
- 07.00 AM. Kirab culture and action Dieng clean in Dieng village kulon.
- 09.00 AM. Jamasan gembel hair in dharmasala Arjuna temple complex.
- 10.00 AM. Traditional rituals of gembel hair shaving in Arjuna temple complex.
- 13.00 PM. Imposing trash hair in lake color / balekanbang village.
- 13.00 PM. Action Dieng clean in Arjuna temple area.